join my village!
in person | live events
washtenaw community college free college week
WCC’s Free College Day was so popular, it’s been extended to a week! Pick from a wide variety of classes—all on Zoom.
Join me for a workshop titled “DiSTRESS | De-stress” on Friday, April 17 at 9am.
It’s all free—and registration is required.
foundations of wellness for women
on the air | podcast
Join me on The Simply: Health Coaching Podcast!
We’ve spent too much time overcomplicating life: it’s time to simplify. (That’s why the word “simply” is in my business name!)
After a season of predominantly solo episodes that focused on reclaiming your integrative health—physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and energetic—we’re moving on to a more interview-based format.
Interviewees will be a mix of:
- Women sharing their stories of experiencing burnout in mission-driven work (and maybe getting some impromptu coaching from me!)
- Practitioners who serve women in burnout talking about the modalities they offer and more interviews from the (Sorta) Secret Sisterhood archives
- Philanthropists, funders, and other forward-thinking individuals considering and implementing innovative ways of supporting the holistic health and wellness of nonprofit staff at all levels
Make sure to subscribe in your favorite listening app—you can find your options on the podcast’s main page or search Simply: Health Coaching in your listening app.
And if you want to keep the podcast ad-free, please consider supporting it with a monthly subcription: click on “support” on the podcast’s home page on your listening app.
Interested in appearing on the podcast? Follow the relevant link/s.
on the internet | social media
I have a love/hate relationship with social media, so I continue to tweak where and how I show up in that space. For now, here’s the plan:
- YouTube: yup, after years of trying to figure out why I’m so averse to video, I think I’ve finally sorted it. Maybe it’s my affinity for social connection: I have no problems doing Zoom meetings and interviews when there is at least one someone on the other end; I freeze when it’s just me staring down the camera eye. The solution? For now, I’ll be posting clips of the video version of my podcast episodes here.
- I’ll be building out my profile and business page on LinkedIn and spending more time there.
- On Facebook, my focus will be on my private group, the (Sorta) Secret Sisterhood, rather than my business page. If you’re a woman 40+, hop on in—and invite your friends to join us! We have daily discussion threads, special challenges, and lots of fun.