fl!p your k!tchen® | group coaching now available!
does your kitchen feel overwhelming?
- Looking to improve your health this year?
- Feel like you need to shift your eating style?
- Not sure what and how you “should” be eating?
- Out of time and energy at the end of the day, when takeout and fast food beckon?
- No clue how to buy, store, and cook whole foods?
- Overwhelmed by cooking for yourself—and even more so for others?
this spring, learn how to…
- Improve your health through your food choices
- Shift to a (more) plant-based eating style—you choose your comfort level!
- Meal plan so you don’t spend your life in the kitchen
- Cook and eat more mindfully
- Purchase, store, and cook whole foods
- Choose the highest-quality processed foods
- Survive in a mixed-diet family
- Navigate holidays, eating out, and traveling without slipping into poor food choices
spring 2020 program includes…
- 1-hour introductory 1:1 session: let’s talk about YOUR kitchen story
- 1-hour final 1:1 session: let’s talk about what’s next for you
- 6 x 2-hour in-person group sessions include
- A hands-on workshop
- A simple whole-foods plant-based meal
- Assignments to practice at home between sessions
- Online resources include
- Fl!p Your K!tchen® e-book chapters
- Meal Planning Made Simple e-workbook
- Deeper-dive webinars + resources
- Downloadable materials that are yours to keep
- Accountability via direct message and journaling
- Private group chat
- Additional 1:1 coaching available at a reduced fee
the fine print
- Introductory and final 1:1 sessions scheduled based on your availability
- Group sessions meet 12–2pm every other Sunday February 9–April 19; you must commit to being there each week—no makeups or refunds are available.
- February 9 + 23
- March 8 + 22
- April 5 + 19
- Group sessions meet in my home; if you have an allergy to dogs, please note that mine is not hypo-allergenic (possibly his only flaw).
- You are expected to complete assignments between sessions.
- Full price $1,000
- Payment options
- Pay in full by February 7 for a 10% discount ($900 total, coupon code FULL10)
- 2 payments of $500
- 4 payments of $250
- Other payment plans available—call 310-892-9485 to discuss.
- Register (Paying in full? Use coupon code FULL10 at registration.)
let’s do this thing!
You’ve been talking about sorting your kitchen, your cooking practice, and your eating style for years—here’s your chance to achieve all that and more.
Don’t miss it—space is limited, and registration closes February 7, 2020.
I look forward to welcoming you into my kitchen—and back to your own.