Month of Margin
- Overwhelmed by the clutter in your pantry, closet, or home office?
- Feeling like you don’t have time to take care of your home the way you want to?
- Busy taking care of others’ needs?
- Struggling with finding time to take care of yourself?
- Feeling like your life has no “breathing room” or margin?
- Unsure how to start creating time and space to do these things?
Join us for a 3-week women’s workshop series in March.
Liza Baker, certified health coach and author of Fl!p Your K!tchen, and Holly Southerland, professional home organizer, will coach you through the process of discovering tools and habits that bring peace and restore margin so you can live the healthy, organized life you deserve.
Attend all 3 sessions for a chance to win…
- A 2-hour pantry makeover blitz in your home for you + 5 girlfriends
- A 1:1 health consultation
- A copy of Liza’s book
- DATES: March 5th, 12th, and 19th from 2:30-4pm
- LOCATION: El Harissa Market + Café, 1516 N. Maple Rd. Ann Arbor
- YOUR INVESTMENT: $20/session, $50 for all 3
Ready to sign up?
Still have questions?
Email us with questions and RSVPs at firstname.lastname@example.org